Head of Marketing - £50,000-£75,000 dependant on experience
EBI Portfolios is a relatively young and unconventional, some may say disruptive, fund management company providing support, resources and low-cost evidence-based investment solutions to circa 100 UK based financial advisers. The company is based in Aldridge, close to Walsall, just north of Birmingham. We have grown organically for circa 9 years with new clients being generated mostly by word of mouth. Over these years the business has grown assets under influence to over £1bn and the company is now a proven concept that is ready to be marketed to the wider financial adviser community and other channels.
Are you a full mix Marketing Leader with a digital focus who is looking to lead the brand proposition for this fast-growing, entrepreneurial businesses?
As a natural strategic marketing leader, who can demonstrate previous experience of working closely with a broad range of stakeholders covering both B2B and internal markets, EBI Portfolios are keen to appoint a Head of Marketing to drive our in-house marketing team across the full marketing spectrum.
Working directly with a talented and passionate Senior Management Team, we are looking for a Head of Marketing, that will play a pivotal part in our growth plans, creating and implementing a multichannel marketing strategy that is aligned to the business objectives and supports the sales teams in achieving their targets.
The energetic, innovative and proactive Head of Marketing will be responsible for:
- Creating and owning the overall marketing strategy and execution plans for all existing EBI products.
- Work with the senior management team to manage new product development to include web based ‘apps’
- All brand representation, engagement and external communications of the business, working closely with the IT department in the rebranding of our website and the EBI overall offering
- Leading all digital activities across the business and being ‘hands-on’ when required - website, SEO, social media, digital advertising, email marketing
- Devising innovative marketing campaigns across all channels including; events, collateral, advertising content, thought leadership pieces, internal communications, bids & tenders
- Leading content creation across all business units
- Monitoring the performance of marketing spend and continually optimizing return on investment
- Develops growth tactics in line with European strategy, driving implementation for the country/region
- Identifying and managing relationships with external agencies, managing and monitoring output and analysing outcomes (development, print and hosting)
The successful applicant will require the following technical knowledge and competencies:
- CIM qualified marketing professional
- Strong stakeholder management, a true inspiration and ability to network with the Senior Leadership Team, Specialists Employees and Operations
- Extensive campaign creation and implementation
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and the ability to draw insight from the data
- Process oriented and project and time management skills
- Digital capabilities, awareness and strategy setting
- Financial Services sector experience would be seen as extremely advantageous
EBI Portfolios prides itself on being a truly employee focused business and offers market leading remuneration packages and benefits including:
- Market leading Remuneration Packages
- Free On-Site Parking
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Every Christmas to New Year off
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented Marketing strategist to play a pivotal role in the ongoing growth of one of The West Midlands most exciting businesses. We believe that our passion for our people, our service delivery and our reputation across the market is intrinsic to our marketing department and so we are keen to speak to ambitious and driven Marketing professionals that share these values.
If you’re interested to be added into the process for this opportunity, in the first instance please send your CV out lining your skills, experience and availability to our Head of HR Lucy Worrall via jobs [at] ebip.co.uk.
We will be conducting interviews week commencing 19th August 2019. The recruitment process will involve a 2-stage interview combined with personality profiling.